AE调电影色 Create a Film Look in After Effects
Understanding the image qualities that go into adding a film look to your project, all while staying inside of After Effects, can help make your project look more cinematic. In this free five part tutorial series, Ben Brownlee from Curious Turtle, demonstrates how to add contrast, color, lens effects, grain and grime to your image to craft the perfect film look in After Effects.
Curious Turtle出片的AE教程。这5个课程，用contrast, color, lens effects, grain 和 grime在AE中调电影色。
- Adding Contrast for a Film Look in After Effects
- Adjusting Colors for a Film Look in After Effects
- Lens Effects for a Film Look in After Effects
- Adding Grain in After Effects
- Adding Grime in After Effects