AE/Pr升格插件 Twixtor Pro v6.0.5 for After Effects Win64
- Object separation. Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte.Twixtor then tracks each layer separately for improved results. This feature uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer even when it is obscured by the foreground! Support for up to 3 foreground layers.
- Track Point Guidance. Up to 12 user-defined points can be specified to help guide Twixtor‘s motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide Twixtor‘s calculation of motion vectors. You can set the position of each point at each frame by hand, but more importantly, In After Effects and combustion these points can be positioned from frame-to-frame using the host application’s point-tracking features.
- Spline Guidance. When Twixtor exhibits tracking problems, you can guide Twixtor by simply creating and animating shapes to show Twixtor where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registration is directed through the host program’s drawing and roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points! As such, there is no new interface to learn! This feature only available within After Effects 5.0 (and later) and combustion 3.0 (and later).
- Motion Vector Import. Give Twixtor motion vectors generated elsewhere (like from a 3D system) to time remap footage, including adding motion-interpolated fields to otherwise progressive material. Only supported in apps that work in 16bpc or higher.
- Motion Vectors Export. You can now output the motion vectors that Twixtor generates internally. This powerful feature comes with visual debugging modes to more intuitively assess and tune the quality of the motion estimation. The motion vectors can then be used elsewhere in the pipeline (including the Twixtor plugin that imports motion vectors). Only supported in apps that work in 16bpc or higher.